ECampus Login and Registration Process for DCCCD Students in 2022
Students with disabilities may use the eCampus login and registration process to register or request accommodations on or after August 1, 2022, if approved by DCCCD. Note that this process does not replace the paper application process described below. The paper application process will remain in place for students who are not eligible for its services or if eCampus is inaccessible to them.
What is an eCampus
eCampus is a platform where students can register for classes, access their schedules, check grades, make payments, and more. The system will be completely paperless! For example, professors can upload the syllabus to eCampus so that students can view it at any time. This way, there will be no paper copies of the syllabus floating around!
It is a system that students can access from any device with an internet connection. It’s powered by an intuitive interface where users can complete their tasks without hassle. When you log into your eCampus account, you’ll be greeted by your eID a unique 12-digit number that can only be used on eCampus.
Keep track of your assignments using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, which are both integrated into eCampus. If you get stuck with something, simply ask an expert using chat or email! For example, if you need help with applying to another school because you weren’t accepted to yours, just write them an email explaining your situation.
How to log in on an eCampus
- Log into your ECampus account with your NetID and password.
- Click on the Registration tab at the top of the page. 2a. The option to register for a course will appear on the left-hand side of the page, under Getting Started.
- Select the term you are registering for from the drop-down menu labeled Select Term. You may also select past terms from this menu if you need to take any make-up classes or want to finish any courses that were not completed last semesters, such as withdrawal or incomplete grades.
- You will be directed to a screen showing all of your currently enrolled classes. Select which ones you would like to take by clicking on them one by one. 4b. Next, you need to set your attendance preferences under Section Attendance on the right-hand side of your screen by choosing either Needed or Optional.
- You will be directed to a screen showing your personal class schedule. If you have any conflicts or errors on your schedule, click on Resolve Problems at the top of your screen. 5b. Finally, once you have fixed any errors by using Resolve Problems at the top of your screen, scroll down to proceed with registration by clicking Complete Registration below View Class Schedule.
How to register on an eCampus
- Browse your program of interest on eCampus
- Select the Quick Enroll button
- Fill out your personal information (name, address, phone number, email)
- Choose a password and an account name to use when you log in to ECampus
- Enter your birth date to verify your age eligibility for enrollment (18-24)
- Review the Terms of Service Agreement; if you agree to the terms, click I Agree at the bottom
- Choose whether you want a paper version of your diploma mailed to you or not
- Complete paymentFor more info Visit Us