With so many things to do and see in the Shattered Throne, it can be hard to know where to start! Let’s take a look at my top 5 recommendations for enjoying this beautiful city that I call home. If you’re planning a trip here, don’t forget to check out my other articles about what to do in the area!
1) The mountains
Known as one of the most beautiful places on Earth, The Shattered Throne is a range of snow-capped peaks and valleys that stretches for over 2,000 kilometers. Home to some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery, it’s no wonder that countless adventurers have made their way across this arduous terrain in search of new, unexplored vistas. But before you go on your next adventure you’ll want to consult our list of five reasons why this is one destination you should put at the top of your list!
#1 There are no limitations when it comes to exploring The Shattered Thrones. Whether you’re looking for a challenging expedition or just something low-key and relaxing, there are options for everyone!
#2 So what do you want to see? There are a number of different trails that you can take, from exhilarating climbs and daring drops to walks through majestic landscapes. Of course, if that doesn’t appeal then it’s still easy enough to get around by road. Whichever activity takes your fancy, you’re sure to have a great time!
1) The journey is better than any quest.
2) Get your own Dungeon Guide! 2a) These maps will show you every tunnel, room, and secret passage in this enormous underground labyrinth. 2b) Also on each map is a guide that tells you how to get there.
3) Explore ancient temples of worship. 3a) They might be abandoned now, but they are still full of history and intrigue.
4) Discover where we all come from. 4a) There’s more to the Shattered Throne than just dust and darkness there’s a whole world down here! 4b) You can see it all with our new map set!
5) It’s going to be really big!
Artifacts are a fun and easy way for you to get a glimpse of what life is like in the Shattered Throne. There are all sorts of artifacts, and they each offer something different. My personal favorite is The Merchant’s House because it was one of my first major explorations as I started playing. The Merchant’s House has a ton of interesting items that give insight into life at that time period; there were even some messages written on ancient tablets! You can’t go wrong with any artifact, but here are my top five recommendations:
The Merchant’s House – I mentioned this before, but it really is cool! It gives insights into how people lived, what they ate, how they interacted with others everything! Plus there are cool things like old tablets with messages on them.
4) Real estate
There are so many reasons to visit the shattered throne! Whether you’re looking for a new home, or just want to go on a vacation, there are plenty of options. Here are my top five favorites:
- The Palace– This building is by far my favorite place on the map. When you enter the palace, it feels like royalty (which is what it was built for). The ceilings are over 30 feet high and there are beautiful chandeliers throughout. If you’re lucky enough to be invited into one of these estates, make sure you wear your best clothes because it’ll feel like an event!
- The Park- I love this park because there’s so much green space where families can play together or have picnics.
5) Hostile Wildlife
The Shattered Throne is a vast and terrifying place. It’s not for the faint of heart and you’ll have to be prepared for anything. The wildlife here is especially vicious, but that doesn’t mean they’re not worth a photo or two. I’ve compiled my top five reasons why these creatures should be on your list of things to see if you’re visiting!
1) The Spikes – These scorpion-like creatures are found all over the throne, but they congregate around one large spike near the center of town.
2) The Jackals – These predators are fast and vicious. Their long claws help them climb almost any surface, but it’s best if you don’t stick around for close encounters with these creatures.
For more info Visit Us